Dessert love! If I could marry any dessert that’s been on my lips this year, five-minute melt and pour Thin Mint Fudge would be my Mister. Wowee is it incredible. Smooth, rich chocolate fudge with crunchy cookie bits and hints of mint.
Watch out skinny jeans, you might just get shoved toward the back of the closet this month.I’ve been using this foolproof chocolate fudge recipe for years. In fact, I cut it out of a teen magazine way back in high school and it’s still the best easy fudge recipe ever. No candy thermometer necessary.While this chocolate fudge recipe is outta this world on it’s own, Thin Mint additions make it even better. Last month I taught you how to make fab copycat Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies. This week we’re putting them in fudge. How ’bout that to rock the socks off your holiday gatherings?
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1- 12 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 20 Oreo cookies, roughly chopped
- Use one tablespoon of butter to grease a 13x9" baking pan.
- Place a medium saucepan over low heat and melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add the chips and condensed milk.
- Stir constantly until mixture is completely melted, approximately five minutes.
- Add peppermint extract and stir in Oreo pieces. Stir to incorporate.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and spread evenly. Cover and cool. Store in fridge.
[Tweet “Shhh! Don’t tell ANYONE how easy this #fudge recipe is!”]
More chocoholic delights to sweeten your day: