If jewelry ever made me giddy, then THIS is that jewelry. When I found Fakery Bakery 2 on Etsy, my face lit up and I’m pretty sure I remember hopping across the room on tippy toes ballerina-style with a huge grin to yank my husband over to the computer screen. My love for this shoppe is unmatched. I don’t wear much jewelry besides earrings. I usually forget to put on my wedding band. But this, this, I’d love to find wrapped in pretty paper with my name written on a dainty ribboned tag. Hint, hint. Husband, you do read my blog, right? From cherry poptart bracelets and red velvet cupcake rings to buttered waffle earrings and ice cream cone necklaces, it’s dessert charm bliss!
Paula, the artist behind this yummy line of bakery-inspired dessert jewelry, is inspired by her love of baking. When she’s not clay crafting, she’s often found in the kitchen “whipping up batches of cookies, cakes, and brownies” for her family of six, who all must delight in the alluring aroma of treats baking in the oven. Paula is a woman after my own heart, citing The Cheesecake Factory’s The Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake as her dessert pick of all time. You all know how much I heart that restaurant.
All the yummy charms at Fakery Bakery 2 are handcrafted from brightly colored clay. Paula’s attention to detail makes each of her tasty-looking baubles seem just like the real deal…. in miniature. She is more than happy to oblige custom orders and is ultra-friendly. Check out her other shoppe too, Felt Fakery Bakery featuring quality felt play foods. Cute!
- Giveaway open internationally. (BIG smile.)
- Winner chosen at random on 17 Feb.
- Mandatory entry: visit Fakery Bakery 2 and tell me what you’d choose if you won.
- For a second entry, visit Fakery Bakery 2 on Facebook, “like” the shop, and tell Paula youre visiting from Jellibean Journals. Leave a comment here letting me know you did.
- Final entry: Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (Located in sidebar). Leave a comment letting me know.
* Note: Now using CommentLuv. If you’ve previously commented on this post, we DO have your responses, for some reason, we just haven’t figured out how to make them appear quite yet.